collapse collapse

• stats Total Members: 7424340
  • stats Total Posts: 7830628
  • stats Total Topics: 9162178
  • stats Total Categories: 1
  • stats Total Boards: 38
  • stats Most Online: 263225

* Latest Members

Author Topic: Birthday SMS for boyfriend, girlfriend and wife  (Read 852 times)

moturayo

Birthday SMS for boyfriend, girlfriend and wife
« on: October 17, 2018, 12:36:52 PM »
Birthday SMS for boyfriend, girlfriend and wife

Here we have funny and cute short birthday SMS for lover! Do you need one to send to your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband? We have ideas for everyone! Just check them out right now! Which one will you choose?

Here we have funny and cute short birthday SMS for lover! Do you need one to send to your boyfriend, girlfriend or wife? We have ideas for everyone! Just check them up right now!

birthday SMS

Love messages for him

• Babe, as you celebrate your special day today, please always bear in mind that I can never breathe without your love. Thank you for blessing me with your love and making me the happiest woman in the entire universe. Happy birthday, my love.
  • Your heart is where I belong, and my heart is where you belong, which is why I know we will never be torn apart. I love you so much, babe. Happy birthday.
  • Your warm and comforting arms are the only place in the whole wide world where I want to spend all the days of my life. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
  • My dear, there?s absolutely nothing in this world I wouldn?t do to ensure that a smile brightens your face. Babe, I love you with every single fiber of my entire being. Please never forget that. Happy birthday.
  • I am so glad that you are the one that my heart loves unconditionally. You will forever mean the world to me because you are my life and paradise. Happy birthday.

READ ALSO: 40 SMS jokes for your friends

• You bring me sunshine whenever you smile. Sometimes I can?t help but wonder what I did in my previous life to be blessed with the love of the sweetest man on earth. Babe, I promise to love you till my last day. Happy birthday.
  • I found my missing piece that I had been searching for the day I met you. Thank you for completing me and making me know what it means to be truly happy. Happy birthday, my love.
  • You are an invaluable person to my life who fills my soul with remarkable joy. Thank you for making my life more beautiful than the sun. Happy birthday, my love!
  • Babe, did you know that my love for you increases tenfold with every second that passes? That?s what you do to me, and I?m so glad you do that to me. Happy birthday.
  • While everybody?s days begin with the rising of the sun, mine begins with your smile. Happy birthday, my hero!
  • Today is truly a unique day because the most precious boyfriend in the entire universe is celebrating the day he made his grand entry into the world. Have fun, my prince!
  • Babe, not even God can make me as happy as you make me. I promise to spend an eternity loving no one but you. Happy birthday, my dear!
  • The most beautiful sound I have ever heard in this world is your voice. The most beautiful place I have ever been is in your arms. Have a gorgeous birthday, honey!
  • May our love become bigger than the universe and brighter than the sun. Happy birthday, darling!
  • You are the doctor that saves my life, the lawyer that defends my rights, the bodyguard that protects me, the pillar that supports me, and the sunshine that brings light into my life. This is why you are the only person I need ? today, tomorrow and until the end of time. Have the sweetest birthday ever!
  • My life would have been miserable if someone were the lucky one who got to hold and kiss you every day instead of me. I?ll forever be grateful that our hearts belong to each other. Happy birthday, babe!

Heart-touching birthday love messages for her

Best birthday SMS
  • Every day I wake up from sleep, my heart loves you more than it did the previous day. I am so glad I have found the love of my life in you. May we never be separated from each other. Happy birthday.
  • I am so glad I can call you mine, and you can call me yours. To love you and be loved by you until the end of time is all this heart of mine desires. Happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday, sweetheart. As you blow the candles on your cake on this special day, know that I can never function as a normal human being without your love.
  • If time had a pause button, I would pause every moment we are together and make it last for eternity. I never want to stay away from you, my love. Have the best birthday ever!

READ ALSO: SMS for GF to make her happy

• Your smile gives me life, which is why I can?t stop doing the things that will make you smile. May today be one of the most wonderful and sweetest moments of your life. Happy birthday, my queen!
  • On your special day, babe, I just want to promise you that I will never give up on us regardless of how hard the going gets. I love you too much to ever let go. Happy birthday.
  • You came into my life and brought me paradise right here on earth by loving me unconditionally. On this day, I want to thank you from the depths of my heart for that and assure you that my love for you will never end. I hope I can fill your heart with as much happiness as you bring to me. Happy birthday.
  • When I reach the depths of despair, you are the only one who has the power to bring a smile back to my face. Babe, no one in this world loves and needs you more than I do. Happy birthday.
  • The happiest day of my life was the day when you first told me that you loved me too. Since that day, my life has never known sadness because you are in it. On your Big Day, my heart just wants you to know that it beats only for you. Happy birthday.
  • Honey, today being your special day, I sat down with a sheet of paper and tried listing the biggest reasons why I love you, but I gave up the venture upon realizing that even if I spent every second of the rest of my life listing the reasons why I love you, I would never be able to list all the reasons. Happy birthday!
  • Whenever the problems of life try suffocating me, your love comes to my rescue and provides me with the sunshine I long for. Have a fabulous birthday, my sunshine.
  • You are so bright to the extent that even the sun looks dark in your presence. Thank you for illuminating my life the way do. Happy birthday, my sweetheart!

Happy birthday wishes for lover or husband

happy birthday
  • My love for you increases every time I look at you. It will never fade or end because it is infinite. Happy birthday.
  • Honey, as you make your way into this new chapter of your life, do know that you?ll always be the King of my castle and that the heart nestling in my bosom will always beat for you. I love you more than I can say in all the languages of this world put together. Happy birthday.
  • Wishing the world?s sweetest husband a fabulously happy birthday. No man in the whole wide world can ever be the love of my life because that position has already been occupied by you, my beloved husband. Enjoy your day.
  • Thank you for loving everything about me, including my imperfections. God gave me the most priceless gift of my life when he made you my husband. Happy birthday, honey.
  • Happy birthday to the only man in the entire world who makes my life totally complete and beautiful. Honey, thank you for bringing warmth and sunshine into my life. I love you.
  • I have a place in my heart that no one can ever occupy because no one else can make me as happy as you make me. Happy birthday.
  • You are the blood that courses through my veins. You are that vital piece that makes my soul complete. I can never ever survive in this world without you, my precious husband. Have a birthday fit for an angel!
  • Your love is the only key that is capable of opening every door of opportunity in my life. Without you, happiness will always elude me. That?s why this heart of mine shall always love you until the day it stops beating. Have a gorgeous birthday celebration.
  • Anytime I feel blue, all I need do is look into your loving eyes and happiness suddenly overtakes my soul. Such is the power of your love, my dear. Happy birthday.
  • Your love sets my heart ablaze. Not even all the water of all the oceans on Earth can quench the fire in my heart for you. I love you. Happy birthday.
  • Looking into your eyes takes me into a world a thousand times happier than paradise. Here?s to a fabulous future together. Happy birthday.

Birthday SMS to lover or wife

• You are not only my wife but also my life. You are everything I need to be happy in this world. I promise to love you for as long as the sun is alive. Happy birthday.
  • I promise to do everything within my power to ensure that life is always sweet for you because I love you so much and don?t ever want to see you sad. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife, friend and inspiration to me. Happy birthday.
  • Today is a perfect opportunity for me to reassure you that nothing in this world can ever weaken my unconditional love for you. I hope your day turns out to be as awesome as you are. Happy birthday.

Which one did you choose? Share in comments!

READ ALSO: Top apology SMS for your girlfriend

Source: happybirthdaymsg.com

Source: Legit.ng

Source: Birthday SMS for boyfriend, girlfriend and wife

* Top Boards

• board USA
  • Topics: 1929427 | Posts: 2691156
  • board Russia
  • Topics: 17738 | Posts: 820730
  • board Canada
  • Topics: 1684391 | Posts: 701459
  • board Britain